FCI Watchman Exam Pattern 2017 updated. Check Food Corporation of India Chowkidar Scheme of Examination, Subject wise Questions, Marking Scheme in the FCI Exam. The Latest FCI Chowkidar Test Structure also available in the Region wise FCI Official Notification. Also, refer the Region wise Official Websites or www.fciregionaljobs.com for further more details such as FCI Exam Dates, FCI Watchmen Exam Structure.
Latest FCI Watchmen Exam Pattern 2017
Candidates who had applied for the FCI Jobs can now start your exam preparation. It’s better for the applicants to refer the FCI Exam Pattern of Watchmen Category IV. So that, you will understand the Scheme of Food Corporation of India Watchman Examination. Actually, the FCI Watchmen/ Chowkidar Exam Structure in details will be given in the Region wise FCI Watchman Official Notification.
FCI Rajasthan Exam Pattern for Watchman Category IV, FCI Kerala Watchmen Exam Structure, Food Corporation of India Karnataka Scheme of Examination, FCI Andhra Pradesh Watchman Test Pattern 2017 and FCI Tamil Nadu Chowkidar Exam Pattern are same. That’s why we have provided the common FCI Exam Pattern (Category-IV). You may also refer the Region wise FCI Official Website for complete information.
Food Corporation of India Exam Structure – fciregionaljobs.com
|Corporation||Food Corporation of India (FCI).|
|Andhra Pradesh, Rajasthan, Kerala – www.fciregionaljobs.com|
|Karnataka – www.fciapply.com|
|Tamil Nadu – www.fcijobportaltn.com|
|Name of Jobs||Watchmen.|
|Category of Jobs||Category IV.|
|Number of Vacancies||580.|
|Region Names||Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka.|
FCI Region wise Watchmen Exam Dates 2017 – FCI Exam Scheme
|S.No||Name of Region||Exam Dates|
|1.||Andhra Pradesh||Updated Soon…|
|5.||Tamil Nadu||20th August 2017.|
FCI Syllabus of Watchman Category-IV
Refer the below link for downloading the Food Corporation of India Exam Syllabus. You may also go through the FCI Official Notification for the Food Corporation of India Watchmen Category IV Syllabus along with the FCI 2017 Exam Pattern.throughrugh the Official Notification carefully and find the FCI Chowkidar 2017 Exam Structure, Scheme of Marking, etc.
New Rajasthan FCI Chowkidar Exam Pattern 2017 (AP, Kerala, TN, Karnataka, Rajasthan)
|S.No||Exam||Subjects||No. of Questions||Duration of Exam|
|Reasoning||30||2 Hours 40 Minutes|
Food Corporation of India Watchman Category IV Scheme of Exam
- Food Corporation of India going conduct Written Examination for the Watchman Recruitment Applicants.
- The FCI Watchman Exam conducted in Offline mode only.
- FCI Rajasthan, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh Exam Dates to be updated soon on this page.
- Tamil Nadu FCI Watchman Exam Dates fixed as 20th August 2017.
- FCI Exam contains Objective Type Questions.
- Time duration for Watchman Written Test is 100 Minutes i.e., 2 Hours 40 Minutes.
- Category IV Exam comprises of Questions from Reasoning, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and General Knowledge.
- Each Question carries 1 Mark only.
- The Negative Marking scheme may not be applicable.
- Each section contains 30 Objective type questions.
FCI Watchman Exam Pattern 2017 (Category-IV)
You can go through the below links to get the complete information about the FCI Exam Pattern of Watchman Category IV. Check the Region wise FCI Official Notification for each region’s FCI Watchmen Test Structure. By referring the FCI 2017 Scheme of Examination, you will start your exam preparation. Also, download the FCI Watchman Exam Pattern for free from the enclosed links.
- Andhra Pradesh FCI Notification 2017
- TN FCI Watchman Category IV Notification
- FCI Rajasthan Watchmen 2017 Notification
- Karnataka FCI Chowkidar Notification
- FCI Kerala Official Notification of Watchman
- Maharashtra FCI Watchman Notification
- FCI Punjab Watchman Recruitment 2017
Download FCI Previous Year Question Papers PDF
Applicants can download the Food Corporation of India Watchman Previous Year Question Papers along with the Answers. The FCI Chowkidar Last 5 Years Papers will help you more in the effective preparation.